Whenever I’m in a “bad” mood, I love making this concoction of healthy fats, antioxidants, energy buzzers, and mood zappers. After drinking it, I feel more alert, clear, refreshed, and rejuvenated. The fats help balance “blood sugar blues” and maintain energy for a longer period of time; the antioxidants in the fruits and veggies give lots of vitamins and minerals our body needs to support itself; the wheat grass and green powder boosts energy; and the chasteberry extract eases irritability and other mood swings.
In a blender, place:
• 8 oz. coconut water
• 6 oz. apple juice
• 1/3 cup each of blueberries, raspberries, and ½ cup of strawberries
• 2 leaves of kale (stems removed)
• ½ banana
• 1/8 cup Green Vibrance Powder
• 1 shot of Wheatgrass juice (or use one cube of wheatgrass juice – comes in frozen cubes too)
• 2 squirts of chasteberry extract
• 2 drops Stevia extract
Blend on high for 30 seconds, pour into a tall glass, top with fresh berries or any other fruit, and serve immediately. You’ll get an immediate buzz from the wheatgrass and the energy will sustain you for hours. Enjoy!